Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Making balls

As I have stated before, I wear many hats. One of those hats is that I have started working for a dear friend making wool dryer balls and helping manage her FB page and e-mails. I first discovered Buddha Bunz on Facebook as I was trying to move my household to a greener home. I was hugely disapointed that cloth diaper detergent couldn't leave a scent behind to be effective, I wanted my diapers to smell yummy while still protecting Robbie's bottom. I ordered my first set of dryer balls and was hooked. Not only did I love the company products but I really liked the owner, Melinda. I have always wanted to be a work at home mom. Kinda the best of both worlds. Melinda posted that she was looking for someone to help her out, and I jumped at the opportunity. I really believe in her product (they really do make a difference in our laundry) and I LOVE her aromatherapy sprays, lotions and JR won't use any other wipe solution. Melinda is the nicest person I know and she's taken a beating in the past 6 months. I stood up for her before I was an employee and I stand up for her now too. Making any product with your hands is not only a job, it's a freaking labor of love. These boogers are labor intensive, not to mention the amount of wool I eat, it floats everywhere. I'm dedicating this post to Melinda, as I sit here in my cloud of wool, rolling and stabbing balls...thinking about knee highsand 2.6-2.8 oz.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your dream, your business and your life. This is one of my favorite hats to wear. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Buddha Bunz and you know I've always got your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment